You are visiting the website www.invalencia.es, owned by INVALENCIA CIF: B40542847 Carrer Guillem De Castro, 140, 2nd 2a, Valencia, 46003. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia in volume 10582, book 7863, folio 142 and section 8, page V184831, registration: 2. Contact telephone number: 628871264. electronic address: email@example.com
The data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligations, nor international data transfers.
Registration policy of our apartments INVALENCIA:
- The check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- If you wish to register before 3:00 p.m., We will do everything possible to please you; however, it is important that you inform us in advance.
- If you wish to register after 20:00 hs, you will be charged a late check-in fee of 40.-eur.
- Take a look at: To ensure that everything goes smoothly, I ask that you indicate your departure time before sending us an email or a message.
- The day of your departure, you must leave the apartment before 12:00 hs.
- We kindly ask you to inspect the apartment before leaving, throw away the garbage and leave the keys on the living room table.
- Our cleaning team will arrive after 12: 00hs to clean and check the inventory of the apartment.
- In the case of leaving the keys inside the apartment will be charged an additional cost by the locksmith.
- If you wish to leave the apartment after 12:00 hs, we will do everything possible to meet your needs; In the case of requesting to leave after 3:00 p.m., you will be asked for a charge equivalent to 50% of the rate of one night you have reserved. However, it is important that you inform us of your schedule in advance. If a late check-out can not be arranged, you can leave your baggage in the apartment and return to pick it up before 3:00 p.m.
- Reservations are not accepted for groups of young people or minors.
- Parties are prohibited in the apartments.
- If these conditions are not respected, you will be asked to leave the apartment.
- You must provide u a digital photo of your passport once the reservation is made, due to the legal obligation of the State Agency for Tax Administration.